Monday 10 June 2013

Day 218: Lazy Monday


A bit of a doodle while watching The Devil's Carnival. I've been wanting to watch this movie for ages, and finally! It was on American Netflix! Apparently it's the first in a series about a carnival-esque version of Hell where everything is mad and overwhelming and loud and colourful and musical and... well, a carnival. It's made by the same people who made Repo! The Genetic Opera, which is one of my favourite musicals yet. I was pleased with watching it. Finally! I have seen it. And thusly, I drew the above. I'm quite pleased with the line work, especially in the hairy furs. I might try to draw more like this. I'm also toying with the idea of attempting to learn and use water colour. I think that it could aid in the livening up drawings that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment