Monday 3 February 2014

Day 74: Coffin Nails


Today was the first critique of my last semester. How foreboding... But it went very well. My instructor was impressed with how much more ambitious of a project this one was compared to past ones. For this critique, I showed my (unfinished) Elven gown. It looked wonderful on a mannequin, and the cloak does hang quite nicely so far. I just have to figure out the hood. 

When I got home, I had the best intentions of working on things. However, after going to bed rather late (because of introducing mice and all that excitement), and then getting up rather early, I crashed as soon as I got home. I drank hot chocolate, almost fell asleep, and then played (surprise surprise) Skyrim until it was time to do dishes and make supper. I had the very best intentions of working on things! But... no. Exhaustion. Going to bed earlier tonight. However... before bed time...

I painted my nails! We started watching Dexter (so far I'm enjoying it a lot. I mean, it's a TV show about a serial killer. What's not to love?), and it seemed like a good time to paint my nails. I bought some cheap black nail polish on Saturday, and I must say- for being the cheapest nail polish at Wal-Mart, it's actually really good. Nice and opaque, nice and glossy. I painted my ring fingers with my Oz the Great and Powerful nail polish, because I just really painting the ring finger a different colour. Makes me less bored, I suppose? Or something... Merp merp...

No comments:

Post a Comment