Saturday 22 February 2014

Day 93: Ahoy, maties!

 

I decided that on one of the days at the Expo this year, Grimm Fabrications will have a pirate day. We're going to dress up as pirates and fly the Grimm Fabrications pirate flag. It's a work in progress, but so far so good! I'm making it on the reverse of an old banner than I made when I was a teenager (seemed fitting), using a stencil that I cut. The stencil is a rabbit skeleton, upside down. So, it's basically the Grimm Fabrications logo, only with a rabbit skeleton. Thus more pirate-y. I'm thinking that I should add something else, like crossed swords, or crossed needles, or something. Just to make it even more of a pirate flag. Here is the painted flag thus far...


The logo is a bit smaller in comparison to the overall flag, which is partially why I'm thinking about adding more. When it's done, it will be hung on the Grimm Fabrications table, and us buccaneers will be standing behind it, being pirates. It'll be good fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment