Wednesday 5 February 2014

Day 76: Poison Apples

I was out buying groceries, and while I was picking out apples, I noticed how witchy I felt. My black nail polish made me feel like an evil witch from a fairy tale. Carefully selecting the produce that will result in the demise of my next young victim. I've decided that in the spring, I am going to go to the supermarket dressed entirely in black, with black nail polish and wide brim black hat, and I will buy nothing but apples.

 Any ways, after this experience of feeling like something out of a fairy tale, or a Disney villain, I got inspired to do a mini photo shoot with my finger nails and some apples.


Also, this one inspired by Wicked.


Poison apple, indeed.

One of the reasons that I was at the grocery store in the first place was because I decided that I had a desperate craving for tacos. Thus... I decided to make tacos!


Tacos are one of my favourite foods, and I haven't had them in ages. Other than chicken tacos... but somehow I don't feel like they count. It was such a nice treat to myself, and it was the first time that my husband had ever had tacos. Apparently he had some kind of deprived childhood with a terrible lack of Tex-Mex. Poor child. Good thing I'm here to make sure that he tries foods like corn dogs and tacos before it's too late. Mmm tacos. And really, for my first attempt... They turned out pretty well. Even if they were made with Italian cheese mix instead of straight up cheddar. We all need to make sacrifices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment