Tuesday 4 February 2014

Day 75: And a forest grew on me

Photo credit: Jennifer Hartley

Today I modeled for a friend of mine. She's doing a series where she builds scenes on people's bodies. I volunteered, because... how could I not? I'm glad that I did, because it was lots of fun. I didn't really do anything... but... y'know. How many people can say that a tiny forest grew on their collar bone? I know I can. The forest was full of campers and little deer. 

Fun fact. I proved my theory that if I'm lying on my back, and someone is working on me (like tattooing me, or building a forest, or other consistent drawn out action), I always start to doze off. Then, when I get up, I almost pass out because of the blood that has gathered in my head or whatever happens there. I don't mind, but it makes me awfully dizzy. That's probably fairly normal, though.

So yeah! It was a fun way to spend a couple of hours. Jennifer is a fantastic artist. You can check out more of her work here, Tea Party at the Malfoys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment