Wednesday 19 February 2014

Day 90: Ugh. Sickness.

My husband got me sick. My productivity plummeted from yesterday. Then again, it was probably better to be sick and just rest up today, because tomorrow there is much to do, and I actually need to leave the house. So... yeah. I was sick. Annoying cough, sore throat. UUUUGGGGGHHHH I HATE BEING SICK. Sad face. Still, despite spending my day watching MLP and playing Skyrim, all the while eating leftover Chinese food (mmm all that spice and ginger!) and drinking orange juice, I did get one thing done. A while ago I joined in on a yearly Facebook thing where you agree to make a piece of art for the first 10 people who commented. Only eight people commented on mine, but that's okay. Less work! Today I finished the first one. I got the idea a few days ago. 


Behold! My Romantically Apocalyptic pony. I made this for a friend of mine who loves My Little Pony, and she and her husband are the creators of the web comic Romantically Apocalyptic. (P.S. It's a fantastic comic, and they're super cool people. You should check it out.) It seemed natural to do a mash up of the two.

Now... meow meow meow. Tired and yucky feeling. Bed. Too much to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment