Wednesday 12 February 2014

Day 83: Productivity, or the lack thereof.

Some days, I just can't convince myself to be productive. At least, not to my fullest. Which is kind of sad. Still, sometimes it sparks me to do other things, like random miscellaneous photography projects.

I was playing around a bit with the kind of feel I'm going for in terms of the upcoming website, some of the collections, imagery in general, and so on. Today I was thinking about pagan altars, chiromancy, and rituals. The train of thought led to a few photographs... after I drew a bunch of things on my left hand.


Then, there's these ones. I like the black and white. I used soft focus on both of them, because I wanted to create a bit of a dreamy feeling. As always, I'm constantly inspired by images that I find online, and then I attempt to replicate them, but in my own way. 



For the record, the symbols on my hand are various things. Alchemical symbols for life, fire, water, and sulfur. Hobo symbol for all's well (or something along those lines). A crescent moon. My usual three dots (which can mean lots of things, and as we all know, matches my wrist tattoo). Symbol for Aries and Mars. Just so everyone knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment