Monday 24 February 2014

Day 95: I've never abused a book before


Wreck This Journal is so weird. I've never cracked the spine of a book before. I've never spilled something on a book before. I've never done anything to abuse a book like this before. Then again... I guess that is the point. It's so strange. Rather alien. The above photo is the aftermath of me dumping coffee on the book. Good times... Coffee stain makes a pretty colour, though. 

In other news, I'm strongly considering doing a Rocket Raccoon cosplay. Rocket Raccoon is the gun wielding raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy. You might recognize the name from the upcoming film. Here's a glance at Rocket Raccoon.


Here are a few earlier images of Rocket, and an idea of how he looks. Outside of the upcoming movie.


My favourite version of Rocket Raccoon is his blue and red jacket/pants combination. It's the Guardians of the Galaxy outfit that appears in a few places, including an episode of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. I'm strongly considering doing a cosplay based off of it, with raccoon ears, and tail. A very anthropomorphic version of Rocket Raccoon. I just think it'd be cool to do it. Honestly, Rocket Raccoon is pretty much the only reason that I'm excited for the movie. I mean... it is a raccoon with guns. 

Today I had the best intentions of getting some work done. Unfortunately, I'm still getting over being sick, so this morning I ended up sleeping on the couch for over an hour. I've been exhausted all day. It's time to go to bed. And tomorrow, I return to school. Yuck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment