Saturday 2 March 2013

Day 118: In between a movie and a show...




See how I dramatically made each image larger and larger? I figured that this much baking required a bit of dramatics. While having some down time in between seeing The Last Exorcism: Part II (ha. Not as good as the first one, but entertaining) and going to the Glenbow Museum for a Corb Lund concert (!! SO EXCITED!), I made supper for myself and my friend. Now, note that I initially wasn't going to make this much food (and yes. All the food pictured- is food I made). Let me illustrate how this took place.

1. I wanted to make mini chicken pot pies. I took out some frozen pie crust that I had, because I assumed that it was pie crust. Nope, biscuits! This led to making biscuits dough. Which led to...

2. Having thawed pie crust, and not sure what to do. So... I made an apple pie. This was while I was already planning to...

3. Make pretzels and cinnamon buns (cinnamon buns specifically due to the fact that I have this leftover icing that I wanted to use up). 

And thus... I have lunch for the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment