Thursday 14 March 2013

Day 130: Rings and Things

 

I made cupcakes! A friend of mine came over for tea so that he could show me some shirts that he bought second hand (in hope that I can alter them a little bit so that they fit him better), and I made us cupcakes. Later my fiancée joined us, and surprise! The engagement ring that I bought him had arrived in the mail. However, he mis-measured his finger size, so it doesn't quite fit.  Since it's engraved, I can't exchange it. Nonetheless, he's happy to wear it on a necklace, so that's what we did. It's tungsten carbide, which is significantly stronger than any other material. Nonetheless... It looks pretty good on a leather cord, and I have now made something meaningful for him (even though I didn't make the most important part- the ring).

No comments:

Post a Comment