Friday 22 March 2013

Day 138: Cat-tastic

 

On the way home from a long day of school, I met a black cat. I became friends with the cat for a few brief minutes. The above comic was requested by a friend of mine. Of course, it's a bit more elaborate and borderline Lovecraftian than the reality of the situation. I mostly just like my drawing of Vincent Price at the beginning (doesn't look exactly like him, but I'm pleased nonetheless).


Said cat, who reminded me of a conversation from Coraline by Neil Gaiman.

"'What's your name,' Coraline asked the cat. 'Look, I'm Coraline. Okay?'
'Cats do't have names,' it said.
'No?' said Coraline.
'No,' said the cat. 'Now you people have names. That's because you don't know who you are. We know how we are, so we don't need names.'

Tomorrow I am finally going to see Oz the Great and Powerful with several steampunks, followed by some casual ghost hunting and curiosity seeking with my fiancee. It should be a rich, full, day! More on that later.

Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment