Monday 11 March 2013

Day 127: Dollar store... Why.

Today, after a successful (albeit frustrating) day preparing for a couple of weaving projects, I came home with the intent of working on my ruby slippers. I'm regretting several decisions. Well, mostly 1) Not having proper brushes 2) Buying paint and glitter glue from a dollar store. Initially, I was opting for actual dry glitter. Instead, I bought red paint (which shows up rusty-ish in the above photograph) and some glitter glue stuff. Ugh. What is wrong with me. I now have to make a trip to Michaels (inconvenience to the extreme). Annoying... And disappointing. I am not pleased.

In other news, I got my AirMiles card today. I decided that since I shop primarily at Safeway and Shoppers Drug Mart, it made sense to get an AirMiles card, so that I can do that much more to inch towards travel (maybe? Slowly...). 
Proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment