Wednesday 1 January 2014

Day 40 & 41: Happy New Year!

The idea of a new year seems to be a little trivial, but even so, it's a good chance to get together with friends, and family, and have a grand old party. 

Last night I worked, which was fine. More hours than normal, but my place of work is probably one of the better places of work. Especially on New Year's Eve. It was fun, and I got to sample some delicious food. 


I didn't have to wear my normal work uniform, which was a nice change. Fancy dress clothes for the win! (The above is a photo of my skirt hem and shoes. You are welcome.) There were a few quiet times when there was absolutely nothing to do. During that time, I read the funnies and did some puzzles in the newspaper. I learned some things. First, I'm not good at Sudoku, and I give up quickly. No big deal. Just not going to do Sudoku. I also learned that I am awesome at word find. Brilliant.

 

All of the erasing. Oh, I'm also good at the things where you find the differences between the two pictures. For once in my life, I found all twelve differences! I'm so proud.

Today, I drew some foxes. My Mum requested that I draw a couple, so I did two versions. One that's more realistic, and one that's one of my quick little line drawing foxes.



Now, on wards and forwards. Happy New Year to everyone! I hope that is year is a good one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment