Friday 24 January 2014

Day 64: Sewing sewing sewing... and breaking for delicious snacks

Behold! A blurry photo of my work space!


Today while I was in class, I worked on the body of a doll. This doll is the next installment of my Black Doll series. 


So far so good. It's going to be stuffed with human hair. Long story. Necessary, though.

Also, today was a good snack day. 


Camembert cheese, olive oil & rosemary Triscuits, dragon fruit (my favourite), and mango. I meant to buy pineapple, but I confused the packages. They were the pre-cut packages, and because they're the same colour... Well... yeah. Clearly I wasn't paying attention. At first, I was kind of peeved, because in my brain, I do not like mango. Still, I paid money, and I didn't want it to go to waste, so I ate one. I was pleasantly surprised. The mango that I got wasn't too ripe, so still fairly crunchy, and quite nice. Who knew? Oh, the surprises that come out of eating things that you don't think you like.

Later, when I was making pizza, I decided to be adventurous. I made a pizza with tomato sauce, mango, Italiano grated cheese, Silk Road spices, and chili pepper flakes. The result? Definite tastiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment