Monday 13 January 2014

Day 53: Lana Del Rey


This morning (and then for the whole day, really...) I went on a bit of a Lana Del Rey kick. I've always liked the song that she did for The Great Gatsby soundtrack, and finally (thanks to a suggestion on YouTube), I listened to two of her albums. She's so good. You can read my full opinions about her on my Grimm Fabrications blog. Because of this musical adoration, I decided to attempt drawing Lana Del Rey.


I like it better as a drawing than as a portrait, but overall I'm pretty pleased. I'm making it my goal to get better at drawing. At least, become more practiced again. 

This morning I made a good breakfast. Fried oats with apple, spices, flax, and hemp seeds. Lots of fibre... and it was delicious!


Also, this is what my space looks like when I'm doing homework, eating breakfast, and listening to Lana Del Rey. Seriously, she's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment